Traceback: KeyError firstname.lastname@example.org'
|Reported by:||cilugnedon||Owned by:|
Python 2.6.2 (release26-maint, Apr 19 2009, 01:56:41) on Ubuntu 9.04.
- Start Gajim normally, client is called Machine
- Start Gajim with another profile, e.g. gajim -p test, client is called Test
- Login Machine on account email@example.com, ressource is Machine and set status to available for firstname.lastname@example.org/Machine
- Login Test on account email@example.com, ressource is Test and set status to invisible for firstname.lastname@example.org/Test
- On Machine, select Action - Start Chat - Account jabber.org and enter email@example.com/Test. A chat window opens. Type some text and send it. The text will be received on Test. Go to Test and answer. The following traceback shows up:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/gajim/share/gajim/src/common/xmpp/idlequeue.py", line 497, in _process_events return IdleQueue._process_events(self, fd, flags) File "/usr/local/gajim/share/gajim/src/common/xmpp/idlequeue.py", line 367, in _process_events obj.pollin() File "/usr/local/gajim/share/gajim/src/common/xmpp/transports_nb.py", line 391, in pollin self._do_receive() File "/usr/local/gajim/share/gajim/src/common/xmpp/transports_nb.py", line 571, in _do_receive self._on_receive(received) File "/usr/local/gajim/share/gajim/src/common/xmpp/transports_nb.py", line 583, in _on_receive self.on_receive(data) File "/usr/local/gajim/share/gajim/src/common/xmpp/dispatcher_nb.py", line 445, in dispatch handler['func'](session, stanza) File "/usr/local/gajim/share/gajim/src/common/connection_handlers.py", line 2045, in _messageCB jid, invite, tim) File "/usr/local/gajim/share/gajim/src/common/connection_handlers.py", line 2058, in _on_message_decrypted session.received(frm, msgtxt, tim, encrypted, msg) File "/usr/local/gajim/share/gajim/src/session.py", line 93, in received self.control.change_resource(self.resource) File "/usr/local/gajim/share/gajim/src/chat_control.py", line 1491, in change_resource gajim.events.change_jid(self.account, old_full_jid, new_full_jid) File "/usr/local/gajim/share/gajim/src/common/events.py", line 165, in change_jid if old_jid not in self._events[account]: KeyError: firstname.lastname@example.org'
It doesn't matter how many tabs are opened.
I could reproduce the traceback several times as described above. I also tested with the email@example.com/Test on a different machine using Gajim latest hg checkout.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Yann Leboulanger <asterix@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed