Adjusting priorities for different presence modes
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||asterix|
I have a contact who seems to have three gmail accounts. Two are showing him away (1st and 3rd) and the second account is showing him available. However, this contact is away in my roster.
I didn't touch anything about metacontact or something else. I only added in my roster. It seems to me that it's the first account which is read. It should be better than available accounts overwrite this one.
Please tell me if I wasn't clear.
Change History (26)
comment:5 Changed 10 years ago by Jean-Christophe
- Summary changed from A contact with several accounts is away whereas one of them is showing him available to A contact with
Changed 10 years ago by Jean-Christophe
comment:7 Changed 10 years ago by Jean-christophe Jaskula
- Summary changed from A contact with several ressources is away whereas one of them is showing him available to A contact with
comment:8 Changed 10 years ago by Jean-Christophe
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Summary changed from A contact with several resources is away whereas one of them is showing him available to Online status
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
comment:10 Changed 10 years ago by anonymous
- Milestone set to 0.11
- Priority changed from low to normal
comment:19 Changed 10 years ago by patrys@…
- Summary changed from Online status should overwrite priority when Gajim displays status in roster to Adjusting priorities for